CompTIA A+ Certification in Business Today
A+ Certification Training: Key benefits of having Employees Certified
Higher sales through enhanced customer trust and quality of service
Customer loyalty is a key source of revenue for any business. If the job is done right the first time, they'll be back, and recommend your business to others, generating new customers.
Competitive advantage as potential partners and customers look for businesses with certified people on staff.
If your technicians are CompTIA A+ certified, you may qualify as a CompTIA Authorized Service Center. This distinctive title allows your company to advertise your dedication to
customer service. The CompTIA ASC program logo ensures a customer that the business owner and employees take pride in their work and are interested in advancing the skill level and quality of their operations.
Lower costs of training, recruiting and hiring.
With CompTIA A+ you can be confident your employees have the skills to successfully
complete the job A+ trained technicians have the knowledge and abilities to work with core hardware and operating system technologies.
Increased productivity due to skilled workers.
Several studies have been conducted regarding the positive effect certification has on a
company's ROI. With help desk technicians alone, businesses that employ a high number of certified help desk staff can handle 11 percent more phone calls and 28 percent more field
service calls than companies that employ low numbers of certified help desk staff.*
Increased job satisfaction, resulting in reduced turnover.
ninety-three percent of CompTIA certified IT professionals feel their customers are in qualified
hands, and 84 percent say they have the confidence and required skills to do a superior job.*
The benefits of a CompTIA certified staff go beyond the reputation of having qualified and knowledgeable employees. Businesses that hire CompTIA technicians notice an increase in
revenue, customer satisfaction and employee retention. Employing CompTIA technicians will also give you peace of mind, knowing that your customers are receiving service from
professionals who have a proven knowledge of core hardware and operating system technologies including installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
Key Findings Among IT Managers Regarding A+
- The goal among this audience was to identify organizations' policies and practices regarding employee development
- 56% consider CompTIA certification to be an important factor in hiring
34% go as far as to require it
- 53% would offer a higher salary to a job candidate who had CompTIA certification
- 74% say that CompTIA certification is an important factor in considering a candidate for promotion
- 78% believe that CompTIA certification is an important step in validating an employee's skills
- 69% agree that certification also helps to identify gaps in that skill set
- 53% feel that having CompTIA-certified employees makes the organization more attractive to business partners and clients
- CompTIA-certified employees are rated substantially higher than non-certified employees in terms of their ability to handle the most difficult questions