CompTIA CASP BootCamp Classes Advanced Security Practitioner
Our 5-day CompTIA CASP BootCamp Certification Class meets the need for advanced IT security in today's business environment. When you have
acquired the CompTIA CASP certification, you have proven your competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
The exam tests critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines and requires candidates to implement clear solutions in complex environments.
Our CASP Classes BootCamp Style
- Allows you to achieve your certification in half the time of 'traditional training' while delivering industry-leading exam passing percentages.
- Helps students grasp complex technical concepts more easily by identifying and catering to individual student learning styles through a mixed visual, auditory and kinesthetic-tactual delivery system.
- Enhances retention by employing accelerated learning techniques focused on committing information to long-term memory.
Dates and Location of CASP Classes
CompTIA CASP Classes includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training by CompTIA Certified, expert instructors utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery.
- Blended-Learning Instruction comprised of comprehensive study materials and pre- class mentoring, authorized courseware, comprehensive lab manuals, and Self-Test Software.
- Five (5) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation.
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing.
- Most Meals; Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee.
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete our program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program
within a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodation and vendor exam fees.
Businesses today routinely face increased security risks and vulnerabilities, so the importance of IT security has reached an increased priority level. If you are an IT Security
professional looking to take your career to the next level, then this is the course for you.
CompTIA CASP BootCamp:
- Enterprise Security
Cryptographic tools and techniques
Virtualized distributed and shared computing
Security implications of enterprise storage
Integrate hosts, networks, infrastructures, applications and storage
Security controls for hosts
Distinguish and select the method or tool to conduct an assessment
- Risk Management, Policy / Procedure and Legal
Security risk implications associated with business decisions
Risk mitigation strategies and controls
Preparing for and supporting the incident response
Requirements to Implement security and privacy policies and procedures
- Research and Analysis
Industry trends and potential impact
Analysis for securing the enterprise
Security impact of inter-organizational change
Security controls with regard to communications and collaboration
Advanced authentication tools, techniques and concepts
- Exam AS-001: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
CASP Class Dates and Locations
June 24- 28, 2013 Washington, DC
Aug 5- 9, 2013 Raleigh-Durham, NC
Aug 12 -16, 2013 Pocono Mountains, PA
Oct 21 - 25, 2013 Washington, DC
Dec 16 -20, 2013 Raleigh-Durham, NC
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP and other (ISC)2 class cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.