Cisco CCDA Training Certification Course Online and CD DESGN
Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA®)
validates the knowledge required to design a Cisco converged network based on SONA (Cisco's Service-Oriented Network Architecture).
With a CCDA certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access
for businesses and organizations.
The CCDA curriculum includes designing basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
Valid CCNA Required
Our Cisco CCDA Certification Training DESGN Course Consists of
Training Course Outline
CCDA 640-864 DESGN - Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
- Network Design Methodology Overview
- Structuring and Modularizing the Network
- Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Identifying WAN Technology Considerations
- Designing the Enterprise WAN and Branch
- Designing IP Addressing
- Selecting Routing Protocols
- Defining Network Security
- Security Solutions for the Network
- Integrating Voice and Video Architectures
- Voice and Video Technology Requirements
- Design Considerations for Basic Wireless Networking
CCDA certifications are valid for three years. Recertification is important as it indicates that the IT professional has kept up with current trends in networking technology. To keep
certifications current, or to recertify, you must pass the current CCDA exam, or pass any 642 professional level or Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist, MeetingPlace
Specialist or Implementing Cisco Telepresence Installations [ITI] exams), or pass a current CCIE written exam.