CPEHR Training Boot Camp Electronic Health Record Classes
Comptia Healthcare IT Bootcamp is being offered as a replacement
As a CPEHR certified professional you will have the
credentials and the know-how to effectively plan, select, implement and manage Electronic Health Records (EHR), as well as other related Health Information Technology (HIT).
When you take our 3- Day Certification Boot Camp class, you will live, learn, and take the CPEHR exam in one of our state-of-the-art education centers. This blended-learning course employs outcome-based
(Lecture | Lab | Review) delivery that focuses on preparing you with the real-world skills required to pass the certification exams and will empower you to take the next pivotal step in your career.
What does having this crucial certification mean to you, your employer, or potential employers? Federal initiatives are catapulting Health IT Professional Certification to the top of the healthcare industry's
priority list. With fewer than 5% of hospitals (excluding Veterans Administration facilities) and less than 20% of clinicians currently using electronically integrated systems—due in large part
to a highly publicized skills shortage—the demand for knowledge-equipped and professionally certified health IT professionals is sky-rocketing. Get certified now and be ahead of the curve!
Dates and Locations nation-wide
The designation of Certified Professional in Electronic Health Records (CPEHR) indicates that you have mastered the common body of knowledge covering planning, implementation,
operation of EHR for knowledge management, quality improvement, patient safety, and care coordination.
The CPEHR curriculum adjusts the strategies to make the most of an EHR investment, enhancing capabilities, using new technologies, and building value.
Boot camp includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training by Business Objects Authorized Instructors utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery
- Blended-Learning Instruction comprised of comprehensive study materials and pre-class mentoring, customized Microsoft Official Curriculum, comprehensive lab manuals, and Self-Test Testing Software
- Three (3) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing
- Most Meals; Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- Examination Passing Policy
Training Class Outline
- Overview of HIT, EHR and HIE
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of HIT, EHR, and HIE
- HIT, EHR and HIE Goals and Migration Path
- Change Management for HIT, EHR and HIE
- Data Management
- Patient Safety: CPOE, e-Rx, and BC-MAR
- PHRs & Care Coordination
- Clinical Decision Support
- Electronic Document Management Systems
- Exam Overview
Class Dates and Location - CPHER
Call for availability
We offer the CompTIA Healthcare IT 3-day Boot Camp Class
Earning your Healthcare IT Technician certificate indicates you have the knowledge and skills required to implement, deploy, and support Health IT systems in various clinical settings. This
3-day program focuses on the real-world skills required to pass the exam.
Schedule of CompTIA Healthcare IT classes
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. (ISC)2 course cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests.