JAVA SCJP Boot Camp Training Classes for Oracle Certification Course
Get Certified in just 7 Days !
The goal of this Oracle SCJP seven-day accelerated boot camp class is to prepare students for the Sun Certified Programmer Examination for the JAVA 2 Platform. This credential is one of the most widely
recognized technical certifications in the industry.
The program is appropriate for application developers, programmers and architects with a minimum of production programming experience who understand object-oriented principles.
The Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) certification is for programmers interested in demonstrating proficiency in the fundamentals of the Java programming language using the
Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE). To obtain the SCJP credential you must take and pass the following exam:
- Oracle Certified Programmer for the Java Platform SE 6.0 (CX-310-065)
Benefits of Java Certification
- Improve your career potential: improve opportunities for salary increases, job role changes and promotions. A recent CRN Salary Survey for the United States indicates
that certified Java Technology professionals that have achieved more than one certification command on average a 14% increase in salary over their counterparts who only hold one Java Technology certification.
- Enhance your professional credibility.
- Increase job security - More than two-thirds of certified professionals feel that technical certifications play a role in job security.
- Prove to employers that your qualifications/skills are up to date.
Sun Certified Programmer - JAVA 2 Boot Camp Training Course Class
Our program is unlike any other boot camp, you will learn more. We offer accelerated certification training courses that ensure professionals will emerge with thorough knowledge of
the products as well as their certifications.
Instructors are available at all times to provide individual and group attention, lead lab exercises and practice sessions, and ensure the students' success. Our attention to detail
shows in our unsurpassed instruction and customer service, our classroom and testing facilities, and our individual and corporate success stories.
From the skillful crafting of our unique curriculum and careful selection of courseware to every detail of your training comfort, our school is the best way to obtain your JAVA certification.
Other training providers cannot match our commitment to quality instruction-led training and top-notch educational facilities.
Training Class Outline
We provide thorough instructor-led training to ensure that you learn the fundamentals, obtain hands-on skills and earn your certifications. You will emerge able to immediately apply your
new knowledge in your career environment.
Students who are successful in the JAVA training Boot Camp should possess:
- The ability to develop simple scripts or programs using a scripting or third-generation language.
- Object-oriented programming experience.
Java information and free downloads from Oracle
Complete KnowledgeCenter Training Online, Books, Instructor Mentoring
What is 'Java Technology'?
The concept of the Java Virtual Machine
Compiling and executing a simple Java application
SCJP Exam Overview
Implementing an OO model
Classes vs Objects
Instantiation, dot notation and garbage collection
Encapsulation (including JavaBeans convention), Cohesion & Coupling
The static keyword
The concept of packages (including package & import statements)
Using the API documentation
Local variables & arguments (including this& pass-by-value)
Operands and Operators
Conditions Loops & Arrays
The concept of inheritance
Constructors in inheritance hierarchies
Polymorphism (including virtual method invocation)
The Objectclass (including toString&finalize)
Checked vs Unchecked Exceptions
Exception syntax & flow control
Some key exceptions and errors
The concept of assertions Assertion management
Strings, StringBuffers & StringBuilders
java.util.Date & Locale
java.io & serialization
The concept of Collections
Generic collections (including invariance)
Other applications of generics
The concept of threads
Review and Testing CX-310-065
Daily Educational Training Schedule
Many accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study. Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning
environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply critical knowledge. This daily schedule is subject to change.
8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Hands-on Labs
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner and Relaxation
7:30 pm to 8:00 pm Wrap Session
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Practice Drills
Our Boot Camp includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware, and Self-Testing Software
- Seven (7) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Most Meals; Breakfast, Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly brewed Coffee
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete this program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program
for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
Class Schedule -
Call for class schedule
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.