Windows Vista Boot Camp Training Class for Microsoft MCITP Certification Course
The MCITP: Vista Enterprise Support
Technician boot camp is a highly interactive 5-day developer class designed to teach installing and migrating to the Windows Vista operating system as well as configuring the systems settings, security
features, network connectivity, communications and media applications.
After our 5-day MCITP for Vista : Enterprise Support Technician Boot Camp, you will be able to:
- Manage workflow.
- Install and configure desktop operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot the desktop operating system, desktop applications, and desktop networking and connectivity.
- Install and configure Windows Vista hardware devices and drivers (including mobile and personal devices).
- Troubleshoot hardware devices and drivers (including mobile and personal devices).
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate administrator (for example, server administrator, network administrator, or desktop configuration administrator).
- Install and test department-specific and line-of-business (LOB) applications on end-user computers.
- Change desktop configurations as needed.
- Re-image desktops as needed.
Boot Camp Certification Course
While attending this Windows Vista blended-learning program, you will receive a robust set of course materials that caters to each of the three primary individual learning-intake styles
(auditory, visual, and kinesthetic-tactual) – critical for a successful accelerated learning experience.
- Proprietary Lab Manual & Microsoft Courseware - developed in conjunction with Microsoft, adapting Microsoft Official Curriculum to address the demands of accelerated learners.
- Self Test Testing Software.
Candidates for the MCITP: Vista Enterprise Support Technician are expected to have:
- Expertise in deploying Windows Vista, managing security, and troubleshooting network issues.
- Three years of experience as a tier 2 or lead support technician.
Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuration
Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Microsoft Windows Vista Client for Enterprise Support Technicians
The Class Includes
Our MCITP: Vista, Configuration Boot Camp Program includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training by Microsoft Certified Trainers utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware, and Self-Testing Software
- Deluxe Package of Three (5) Days of Hotel Accommodations, Breakfast and Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks, and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing
- Examination Passing Policy
Should a student complete a Boot Camp Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year
. Students will only be responsible for accommodation and vendor exam fees.
Windows Vista Microsoft MCITP Self Paced Online or CD-ROM Training for Certification
Boot Camp Course Outline
Our MCITP certification program contains customized official Microsoft courseware which covers the following materials:
Installing and Upgrading Windows Vista
- Identify hardware requirements
- Perform a clean installation
- Upgrade to Windows Vista from previous versions of Windows
- Upgrade from one edition of Windows Vista to another edition
- Troubleshoot Installation issues
- Install and configure drivers
Configuring and Troubleshooting Post-Installation System Settings
- Troubleshoot post-installation configuration issues
- Configure and troubleshoot Windows Aero
- Configure and troubleshoot parental controls
- Configure Windows Internet Explorer
Configuring Windows Security Features
- Configure and troubleshoot User Account Control
- Configure Windows Defender
- Configure Dynamic Security for Internet Explorer 7
- Configure security settings in Windows Firewall
Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configuring networking by using the Network and Sharing Center
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Configure Remote Access
Configuring Applications Included with Windows Vista
- Configure and troubleshoot media applications
- Configure Windows Mail
- Configure Windows Meeting Space
- Configure Windows Calendar
- Configure Windows Fax and Scan
- Configure Windows Sidebar
Maintaining and Optimizing Systems That Run Windows Vista
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Troubleshoot reliability issues by using built-in diagnostic tools
- Configure Windows Update
- Configure Data Protection
Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile Computing
- Configure Mobile Display Settings
- Configure Mobile Devices
- Configure Tablet PC software
Configure Power Options
Deploying Windows Vista
- Analyze the business environment and select an appropriate deployment method
- Prepare a system for clean installation or upgrade
- Deploy Windows Vista from a custom image
- Perform post-installation tasks
- Troubleshoot deployment issues
Managing and Maintaining Systems That Run Windows Vista
- Troubleshoot policy settings
- Configure and manage the Task Scheduler
- Configure and troubleshoot Event Forwarding
- Apply and troubleshoot updates
- Troubleshoot performance and reliability issues
Configuring and Troubleshooting Networking
- Configure and troubleshoot network protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot network services at the client level
- Configure and troubleshoot remote access
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Configure and troubleshoot wireless networking
- Configure network security
- Troubleshoot access to network resources
Supporting and Maintaining Desktop Applications
- Support deployed applications
- Troubleshoot software restrictions
- Maintain desktop applications
Class Schedule and Locations
Call for available dates
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be cancelled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP cancellation period is 21 days do to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free Download and Information