Microsoft MCSA 2003 Boot Camp Training Class for Certification
Retired Replaced with Windows Server 2008 Administration Boot Camp
The 9- day live accelerated MCSA 2003: Security+ Bootcamp provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, support, and troubleshoot Microsoft® Windows 2003-based networks
with a focus on information security in the enterprise. This is an accelerated course, designed for computer professionals who require effective, real-world skill-building and timely certification.
The MCSA Boot Camp Advantage
Our primary goal is your education. Our school provides
thorough instructor-led training that you learn the fundamentals, obtain hands-on-skills, and earn your certification. You will emerge able to immediately apply your new knowledge in your career environment.
Our primary goal is your education. Our school provides thorough instructor-led training that you learn the fundamentals, obtain hands-on-skills, and earn your certification. You will
emerge able to immediately apply your new knowledge in your career environment.
Now Available MCTS Server 2008 Boot Camp Classes
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- CompTIA Security+
MCSA Class Schedule and Locations
MCSA Certification Information
The credential offers IT professionals a competitive edge in today's constantly changing business environment by validating the specific experience required by the network and
system administrator job role. The certification provides employers with a means to identify those qualified individuals who have the appropriate skills to do the job successfully.
- Certifications tend to lead to higher wages.
- Microsoft Certification tends to provide the computer professional with greater employee opportunities.
- Certifications provide valuable benefits for corporate investments.
Students attending this blended-learning program will receive a robust set of course materials that caters to each of the three primary individual learning-intake styles (auditory, visual, and
kinesthetic-tactual) - critical for a successful accelerated learning experience.
- Daily lectures, labs, and review sessions are supplemented by a combination of:
- Proprietary Lab Manual & Microsoft Courseware - developed in conjunction with Microsoft, adapting Microsoft Official Curriculum to address the demands of accelerated learners
- Authorized CompTIA Security+ Lab Manual & Courseware
- Self Test or Transcender® Testing Software
The course has an aggressive educational schedule that thoroughly covers all essential elements necessary to become certified
Daily Class Schedule
Days 1-2 CompTIA Security+ SY0-101
Days 3-5 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional 70-270
Days 6-7 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment 70-290
Days 8-9Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure 70-291
Daily Class Educational Schedule
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to
ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply knowledge critical to a MCSA.
8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Hands-on Labs
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner and Relaxation
7:30 pm to 8:00 pm Wrap Session
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Practice Drills
MCSA Boot Camp Course Includes
- Intensive Hands-on Training by Microsoft Certified Trainers utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery
- Blended-Learning Instruction comprised of comprehensive study materials and pre-class mentoring, customized Microsoft Official Curriculum, official CompTIA
courseware, comprehensive lab manuals, and Self-Test or Transcender Testing Software
- Nine (9) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- 24 Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing
- Most Meals; Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- The Boot Camp offers a split week attendance option as well as multiple options for Microsoft training and testing based on the diverse needs of our students.
- The Boot Camp has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms.
- Our Microsoft Certified Trainers teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualized instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises,
independent study, self-testing, question and answer drills, and friendly competitions between concurrently running classes.
- Students will have 24-hour access to quality personal workstations, audiovisual equipment, supplies, and lab equipment.
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete our boot camp program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend
that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodation and vendor exam fees.
Dates and Locations
Replaced by Microsoft Server 2008 MCTS Certification
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be cancelled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP cancellation period is 21 days do to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free Download and Information
back to top