Microsoft MCSA SQL Server Bootcamp Training Classes for 2012
The name change back to MCSA reflects the experience, knowledge, and skills that IT professionals and developers need when building and
managing IT solutions on-premise or in the cloud. Earning your Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate SQL 2012 certification gives you the competitive edge to stand out from the crowd in this
always changing environment.
The Microsoft MCSA SQL Bootcamp Class for Server 2012 certification proves that you have the essential skills that are necessary
for success in today's business environment. This certification is geared towards beginning IT professionals and developers who are first starting out working with Microsoft technology. The
MCSA credential is the entry point if you plan is to expand upon your knowledge and continue on your certification path. If your intent is to ultimately acquire your MCSE: Data Platform or
MCSE: Business Intelligence certification, the three exams that comprise the MCSA course are also required for those MCSE certifications.
Training Dates and Locations Nationally
Our Microsoft MCSA SQL Bootcamp Class includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training by Microsoft Certified Trainers utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery.
- Blended-Learning Instruction comprised of comprehensive study materials, pre-class mentoring, customized Microsoft Curriculum, comprehensive lab manuals, and Self-Test Testing Software.
- Nine (9) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation.
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing.
- Most Meals; Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee.
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete this Bootcamp Class without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend
that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodation and vendor exam fees.
Microsoft MCTS SQL 2008 Self Paced Online or CD-ROM Course for Certification
Daily Microsoft MCSA SQL Server Training Class Schedule:
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply knowledge critical to an MCSA
on SQL Server 2012. Please note that changes may be made to the schedule on a daily basis to ensure that the goals of the course are met.
- 8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction: Lecture
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Interactive, Hands-on Labs
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner Break, Study Time, One-One Instructor Mentoring
- 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm Wrap-Up Sessions
MCSA SQL Training Class Covers
Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Introducting Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Transact-SQL Querying
- SELECT statements; Sorting and Filtering Data
- SQL Server Denali Data Types
- SQL Server Built-in Functions
- Grouping and Aggregating Data; Set Operators
- Subqueries, Views, and Table Expressions
- Ranking, Offset, and Window Aggregates; Pivoting and Grouping
- Stored Procedures and Advanced T-SQL
- Error Handling and Troubleshooting, Query Performance, and Transactions
Administering a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database
- Preparing Systems for SQL Server 2012
- Installation and Preparation
- Working with Databases
- Recovery Models
- Backup and Restore Databases
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Authenticating and Authorizing Users; Server and Database Roles
- Auditing and Tracing
- Automating SQL Server 2012; SQL Server Agent Security
- Single and Multiple SQL Server 2012 Servers
Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Data Warehousing
- Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Data Warehouse Schema
- Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
- SSIS Package Data Flow and Control Flow
- Debugging and Troubleshootings
- Incremental ETL Packages in SSIS
- Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packings
- Data from the Cloud; Master Data Services
Boot Camp Exam Track
- 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
June 17-25, 2013
Pocono Mountains, PA
July 7-16, 2013
July 29- Aug 6, 2013
Aug 12-20, 2013
Pocono Mountains, PA
Aug 19-27, 2013
Sept 9-17, 2013
Oct 14-22, 2013
Oct 28 - Nov 5,2013
Pocono Mountains, PA
Nov 4-12, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Dec 2-10, 2013
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be cancelled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP and other (ISC)2 class cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free Download and