Microsoft MCTS System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Boot Camp Class
Our MCTS: System Center 2012 Configuration Manager boot camp program is designed to help validate your skills on the features and
functionality of this Microsoft technology. IT Professionals who have prior experience working with System Center Configuration Manager 2012, Windows Server, security, and networking
experience in an enterprise environment Successful participants should have Microsoft SQL Server knowledge, mobile device management, and application configuration experience. Our boot camp will give you the skills
and knowledge you need in order to plan and deploy a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, which includes the central administration site, primary sites and secondary sites, and any other site systems.
Training Dates and Locations Nationally
Our Boot Camp includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training by Microsoft Certified Trainers utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery.
- Blended-Learning Instruction comprised of comprehensive study materials, pre-class mentoring, customized Microsoft Curriculum, comprehensive lab manuals, and Self-Test Testing Software.
- Seven (7) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation.
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing.
- Most Meals; Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee.
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete this Boot Camp Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend
that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodation and vendor exam fees.
Microsoft MCTS SQL 2008 Self Paced Online or CD-ROM Course for Certification
Daily Class Schedule:
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply knowledge critical to an MCTS
SSCM 2012. Please note that changes may be made to the schedule on a daily basis to ensure that the goals of the course are met.
- 8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction: Lecture
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Interactive, Hands-on Labs
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner Break, Study Time, One-One Instructor Mentoring
- 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm Wrap-Up Sessions
Training Courses Covers
Design and Plan System Center Configuration Manager Infrastructure
- System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
Manage Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- OSD environment
- Build and capture an image
- Deploy an image
- Manage images
Deploy Applications and Software Updates
- Create and Deploy an application
- Monitor application deployment
- Software library and application catalog management
- Create and monitor software updates
- FEP clients configuration using SCCM
Manage Compliance Settings
- Build a Configuration Item (CI)
- Create and monitor a baseline
- Manage collections
- Monitor site health
- Configure software updates
- Manage site communications
- Manage boundary groups
- Manage role-based security
- Deploy clients
- Manage mobile devices
- Manage client agent settings
- Manage hardware inventory
- Manage software inventory
- Monitor inventory data flow
Manage Reports and Queries
- Build queries
- Create reports
- Manage SSRS
March 18-24, 2013
April 8-14, 2013
May 20-26, 2013
San Francisco, CA
June 24-3, 2013
Pocono Mountains, PA
Sept 30-Oct 7, 2013
Pocono Mountains, PA
Nov 4-11, 2013
Washington, DC Seats Available
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be cancelled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to start of class. CISSP and other (ISC)2 class cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free Download and