PERL Programming Fundamentals Online Course Tutorials
Perl Programming Interactive tutorials contains the following:
- PERL Language Fundamentals
- Starting to Program in PERL
PERL Training Tutorial Course Online
Perl Language Fundamentals
This course will teach you to perform basic programming operations using Perl variables, regular expressions, search-and-replace procedures, and file handling
Students for this path should be familiar with Object-Oriented computer languages as well as basic concepts of Databases and Web Programming.
Our PERL Language Fundamentals course will teach you to:
- Write a basic Perl program in a given scenario.
- Basic operations with scalars and unique Perl operators in a given scenario.
- Perform basic Perl operations with lists, arrays, hashes, and the for each loop in a given scenario.
- Basic operations in Perl, given a scenario.
- Use basic regular expressions, interpolation, special characters, and anchors in a given scenario.
- Character classes, alternatives, quantifiers, and back reference variables in a given scenario.
- Search-and-replace procedures in a given scenario.
- Regular expressions in a given scenario.
- Identify the uses of Perl's special variables.
- Filehandles to read and write files in a given scenario.
- Handle files and special variables in a given scenario.
Starting to Program in Pearl
This course will teach you to use Perl to create basic and object-oriented data-driven applications and to interact with CGI scripts and MySQL databases
In this course you will learn to use:
- References in a given scenario.
- Subroutines and debugging in a given scenario.
- Code references, subroutines, and debugging in a given scenario.
Methods, inheritance, and ties in a given scenario.
Perl modules in a given scenario.
Objects and modules in a given scenario.
Perl CGI Script for a given scenario.
MySQL database for a given scenario.
Perl with SQL queries to work with MySQL databases.
The Perl code for a CGI script and to interact with a MySQL database in given scenarios.
Key modules, classes, and graphic libraries that enable Perl to work with clients, servers, and GUI-based applications.