Microsoft SharePoint 2007 Training Tutorials for MS Office
MS Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 is the next generation of Microsoft SharePoint technologies. These products expand on the previous version information-sharing and collaboration
capabilities, which allow you to create true enterprise information management, information sharing, and collaboration solutions.
Our Training Features
- Available in either Online (One year unlimited access) or CD-ROMs
- Microsoft Authorized Training
- Used by 1000's of companies
- Includes interactive simulations to practice - MS Office 2007 software not required
- Printable transcripts of all lessons
- Review questions - to test ones understanding of the material
- Over Nine (9) hours of Lessons
- Beginner to Advance Levels on Videos
- Sites, workspaces, and pages, and create lists and libraries.
- New files, check files in and out of it, and set an alert for the document library.
- Lists, files, and alerts.
- New discussion and an alert to a discussion board, and use instant messaging.
- Basic search for information.
- Discussion board and search for information.
- Integrate SharePoint calendar with the Outlook 2007 calendar.
- Integrate a document library with Outlook 2007.
- Create a workspace from within an Office application.
- Integrate and use with Office applications.
- Create and customize your own My Site.
- Distinguish between public and private content on your My Site, and set privacy controls for personal content.
- Use your own My Site, and set privacy controls for it.
- Work with Web Parts and RSS feeds.
- Create a wiki page and a blog .
- Create your own custom features.
- Information using the Search Center.
- Create a search scope.
- Search for information using the Search Center and create a search scope.
Collaborating, Communicating, and Sharing Information
When operating in traditional work structures, with all team members in one office location having regular face-to-face meetings, this collaboration was relatively easy. But work
environments and distant locations have changed that. Offices are no longer confined to a room or a building and teams often comprise members in different countries, working in
different time zones. You will learn to facilitate collaboration with Office Groove 2007 and Office Communicator 2007 applications. Groove brings small teams together in virtual
'workspaces', stored on each team member's desktop. All the files the team needs for collaboration are stored in these workspaces and are updated after each change whether the
team member is online or offline. You will learn how the Office Communicator extends these capabilities by enabling those in different locations and time zones to communicate quickly
and easily with a range of communication tools, including voice, video, and instant messaging. These training tutorials explores Groove 2007 and Communicator 2007 as collaborative
software packages. This course will show you how to create Groove workspaces, how to invite people to share that workspace, and how to connect with team members using chat or
discussion boards. You will also be introduced to the benefits of an integrated MS Office system and learn how to use Communicator for real-time collaboration.
- Shared workspaces
- Invite team members to join a workspace
- Calendar and Meetings Tools
- Discussion board
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2007 Files Tool
- Communicate with team members by sending messages
- Workspace chat
- Create a shared workspace and invite participants to join
- Collaboration tools
- Alert to link and initiate a chat
- Groove message
- Sign into Communicator and add contacts
- How Communicator facilitates collaboration
- Customize your presence
- Send and receive instant messages
- Communicate using voice or video calls
- Add contacts
- Instant messaging
- Determine a contact's presence and initiate a communication
- Conduct an audio message
- Share a notebook and add information to it
- Live Sharing Session
- Organize and manage information in OneNote 2007
- Instant Search to locate information in notes
- Create a shared notebook
- Manage and organize information
- Instant Search
- Live Sharing Session