Microsoft MCTS MCITP Windows Vista Training Boot Camp Class for Certification for Enterprise Support
Replaced with Windows 7 MCITP Boot Camp Program
This 5-day course will validate the knowledge and skills required to deploy and support the Windows Vista operating system.
Our Windows Vista Enterprise Support Boot Camp training class for MCTS and MCITP certification is a highly interactive developer class designed to teach installing and migrating to the
Windows Vista operating system as well as configuring the systems settings, security features, network connectivity, communications and media applications. This 5-day class will
provide the skills and knowledge to install, configure, and manage the O/S. Our Boot Camp offers the training curriculum in an accelerated learning format guaranteeing transfer of skills
and knowledge that you will use immediately.
Training Class Overview
Our 5-day boot camp program
- Allows you to achieve your certifications in a fraction of the time of 'traditional training' while delivering industry leading exam passing percentages.
- Helps students grasp complex technical concepts more easily by identifying and catering to individual student learning styles through a mixed visual, auditory and kinesthetic-tactual delivery system.
- Enhances retention by employing accelerated learning techniques focused on committing information to long term memory.
- The MCITP: Windows Vista program is a highly interactive 5 day class designed to teach installing and migrating to the Windows Vista operating system as well as
configuring the systems settings, security features, network connectivity, communications and media applications.
Boot Camp Class Outline
- Topics Installing and Upgrading Windows Vista
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Post-Installation System Settings
- Configuring Windows Security Features
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configuring Applications Included with Windows Vista
- Maintaining and Optimizing Systems That Run Windows Vista
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile Computing
- Deploying Windows Vista
- Managing and Maintaining Systems That Run Windows Vista
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Networking
- Supporting and Maintaining Desktop Applications
Exam 70-620 *-TS: Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuration
Exam 70-622 *- PRO: Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Microsoft Windows
Vista Client for Enterprise Support Technicians
Daily Class Training Schedule
Many accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply knowledge critical to a professional engineer.*
8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction: Lecture
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Interactive, Hands-on Labs
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner Break, Study Time, One-One Instructor Mentoring
7:30 pm to 9:00 pm Wrap Sessions
9:00 pm+ Study Time, One-One Instructor Mentoring
Some of the information on this page has been drawn from Microsoft's® website: www.microsoft.com.
*Daily timetable shown for illustration purposes only. Significant changes may be made to the
schedule on a daily basis to ensure that the goals of the course are met.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Vista, Configuration enables professionals to target specific technologies and distinguish themselves by demonstrating in-depth
knowledge and expertise in their specialized technologies. The MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuring program is a highly interactive 3-day developer class designed to teach engineers
how to install, administer and manage Microsoft's latest operating system.
Certification Class Exam Track
During the three day class students will take the following exam:
Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuration Exam 70-620 *: Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuration
Our Boot Camp includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware, and Self-Testing Software
- Deluxe Package of Five (5) Days of Hotel Accommodations, Breakfast and Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks, and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing
- Examination Passing Policy
Our staff interviews all potential students regarding their technical background, degrees and certifications held, and personal fortitude. This screening process ensures a
successful match between the customer and the class toward accelerated training and certification.
Windows Vista Microsoft MCTS Certification Training Self Paced Course Online or CD-ROMS
Candidates for the MCTS/MCITP: Windows Vista boot camp are expected to have:
- At least three years of experience in the IT field.
- Have experience in resolving issues concerning network connectivity, desktop operating systems, security, and applications.
- Have experience in addressing logon problems, performing password resets, and resolving most issues with desktop applications.
- Students who are successful in accelerated training and certification ALL possess the drive and motivation to succeed and advance their careers.
- Our Boot Camp is an intense training environment. You must have an attitude aimed for success. The above prerequisites are guidelines, but many students with less
experience have other background or traits that have enabled their success in accelerated training through the class
Dates and Locations-
See the newer Windows 7 MCITP Boot Camp Program
If you would like to be certified on the newer Microsoft technologies, such as Exchange Server 2010, Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008, or .Net 4.0 Framework check our Microsoft course listings.
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. ICS2 cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free Download and Information