VMWare Training Boot Camp Class VSphere 4 Certification
Replaced with VMware 5 Boot Camp Class
During our 5-day VMware Boot Camp, participants will live,
learn, and take the exam at one of our state-of-the-art education centers. This blended-learning course employs outcome-based (Lecture | Lab | Review) delivery that focuses
on preparing you with the real-world skills required to pass the VMware Certified Professional (VCP4) exam and to hit the ground running in your career. The course combines the
content of the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course with advanced tasks and skills for troubleshooting a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.
This course provides a detailed overview and examination of the VMware vSphere 4 including vSphere ESXi/ESX 4.1, vCenter Server 4.1, vStorage, vNetwork2, and other related vSphere 4
enterprise virtualization technologies.
Our Boot Camp's VMware technology accelerated program is the most comprehensive educational format available. At the end of the course, students will take the VMware Certified Professional VCP 4 exam.
Our VMware Vsphere Boot camp Class Course includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery.
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software.
- Deluxe Package of Five (5) Days of Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks, and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Certification Exam Fee - testing is done onsite
VMware VCP 4 Certifiation Exam
- Exam: VMware Certified Professional (VCP4) exam
- Install and configure ESX or ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Configure and manage ESX/ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server
- Deploy, manage, and migrate virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Use vCenter Server to increase scalability
- Use VMware vCenter Update Manager to apply ESX/ESXi patches
- Use vCenter Server to manage higher availability and data protection
- Use the VMware vSphere Client and command-line utilities to configure, manage, and troubleshoot a vSphere infrastructure
- Configure and use a network packet capture utility to display and troubleshoot virtual switch network traffic
Daily Class Schedule
Many accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study. Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning
environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply critical knowledge. The class schedule is subject to change at the instructor discretion.
8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Hands-on Labs
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner and Relaxation
7:30 pm to 8:00 pm Wrap Session
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Practice Drills
Now available our self paced online or CD-ROM course for administrator certification. VMWare Certification guidelines and latest news.
Training Class Schedule - VMware vSphere 4 Boot Camp - 5 day class
See the vmWare -vSphere 5 schedule of classes
Interested in the latest vSphere 5 certification training? We offer our 5-day boot camp class to
prepare for the VCP5 exam.
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. ISC2 course cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
This class is run in partnership with a VMWare Authorized Training Center (VATC).