VMware Bootcamp Classes for VSphere 5 - VCP Certification
During our 5-day VMware Bootcamp Class for VMware
DataCenter Virtualization certification, students will live, learn, and take the exams at one of our state-of-the-art education centers. This blended-learning course satisfies
the coursework requirements for certification as it employs outcome-based (Lecture | Lab | Review) delivery that focuses on preparing you with the real-world skills required
to pass the VMware Certified Professional (VCP Certification) exam (and to hit the ground running in your career). This class provides a detailed overview and examination of the VMware vSphere 5 cloud computing
suite developed and sold by VMware, Inc. including vSphere ESXi/ESX, vCenter Server, vStorage, vNetwork2, and other related vSphere enterprise virtualization technologies.
Our VMware Bootcamp is our technology accelerated program and the most comprehensive educational format available.
Our VMware Bootcamp Training class includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery.
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software.
- Deluxe Package of Day (5) Days Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks, and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Certification Exam Fee - VCP testing is done on-site
VMWare training Online Course or Self paced CD-ROMS
VMware VCP Certification Exam
- Exam: VMware Certified Professional (VCP5)
Daily Bootcamp Hours
Many accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study. Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning
environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply critical knowledge.
8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Hands-on Labs
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner and Relaxation
7:30 pm to 8:00 pm Wrap Session
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Practice Drills
In Our VMware VCP Class Students will learn to:
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage
- Create, configure, migrate, manage, and monitor virtual machines and virtual appliances
- Use VMware vCenter Converter Standalone
- Manage user access to the VMware virtual infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Implement VMware vSphere High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use Host Profiles to manage ESXi configuration compliance
- Use vSphere distributed switches to scale networking
- Use profile-driven storage and Storage DRS to scale storage
- Use VMware vCenter Update Manager to apply ESXi patches
- Use VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to manage vSphere
- Deploy ESXi, vCenter Server, and vCenter Server Appliance
- Use Image Builder to create an ESXi image
- Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy to provision ESXi hosts
VMware Certification Boot Camp Dates and Locations
June 17-21, 2013 San Francisco, CA
June 24-28, 2013 Pocono Mountains, PA
July 29 - Aug 2,2013 Washington, DC
Aug 12 -16,2013 Pocono Mountains, PA
Sept 23 -27, 2013 San Francisco, CA
Oct. 14-18, 2013 Washington, DC
Oct 28 - Nov 1, 2013 Pocono Mountains, PA
Nov 18-22, 2013 San Francisco, CA
Dec 16- 20, 2013 Pocono Mountains, PA
For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled in writing via email or fax at least 14 days prior to start of class.