A+ Bootcamp Training Classes with CompTIA Network+ Certification
A+ BootCamp Class with Network+ Class Overview
Netwind Learning Center A+ BootCamp class is an internationally recognized program that teaches hardware and software skills to entry level IT technicians. It is developed directly from
COMPTIA and reflects the type of skills that are needed to excel in the role of a Computer Support Professional. It overlaps with the Network+ certification, which proves that you have the
knowledge and skills necessary to install, manage and troubleshoot a variety of networks on any platform.
During our 7-day program, you will be preparing for the Network+ exam and the new A+ 220-901 and 902 exams. Our boot camp class covers several new objectives, including basic networking
and security, installing and configuring laptops, PCs and other hardware including mobile O/S such as Android and Apple iOS.
Additionally, the method for taking the exam has been updated, with performance based testing included with the multiple choice types of questions. The performance based portion of the
exam actually allows you to work within a simulated environment to solve a problem or perform a task .
Many companies have made CompTIA certifications mandatory for their security professionals. The U.S. Department of Defense recognizes CompTIA certifications in its technical and
management tracks for information assurance technicians and managers under DoD Directive 8570.1M. We also offer the A+ training as a self paced online course
Our A+ Bootcamp Advantage
Our primary goal is your education. We provide thorough instructor-led training that you learn the fundamentals, obtain hands-on-skills, and earn your certification. You will emerge able to
immediately apply your new knowledge in your career environment.
Dates and Location of Classes
A+ Training Bootcamp with Network+ 7-Day
The Boot Camp has an aggressive educational schedule that thoroughly covers all essential elements necessary for certification.
- Day 1 to Day 2 Network+
- Day 3 to Day 4 Essentials
- Day 5 to Day 6 Practical Applications
- Day 7 Study, Testing
Daily Educational Class Schedule
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply critical knowledge.
- 8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Hands-on Labs
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner and Relaxation
- 7:30 pm to 8:00 pm Wrap Session
- 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Practice Drills
A+ Training Boot Camp Class with Network+ Outline
Network+ Days 1-3 Exam (Passing Score 720)
- OSI layers and TCP, IP addressing
- Installation and Configuration of routers and switches
- Wireless SOHO network installation and configuration
- SOHO networks
- TCP and UDP default ports
- Exploring network protocols
- DNS concepts
- Network troubleshooting and wireless issues
- Virtual networking
- Network Media and Topologies
- Properties of LAN and WAN technologies
- Resolving connectivity issues with hardware and software
- Analyzing traffic
- Configuration management
- Network security measures
- Security issues, user authentication, threats, vulnerability issues and basic firewalls
A+ Course Days 3-5 Exam 220-801 (Passing Score 675)
- BIOS settings and motherboard properties
- Expansion cards
- Storage devices
- Types of CPU
- Cooling methods
- Connection interfaces
- Power supplies
- Customization of components
- Display devices,cables and connector types
- Install and configure various peripheral devices
- Networking cables and connectors
- TCP/IP and UDP protocols
- Wireless networking
- SOHO wireless/wired routers
- Internet connections
- Types of networksand networking tools
- Laptop Installation and Configuration
- Laptop features
- Installing and configuring printers
- The imaging process
- Printer maintenance
- Operational and safety procedures
- Environmental controls
- Communication and professionalism
- Handling prohibited content and activities
A+ Practical Application Days 6-7 Exam 220-802 (Passing Score 700)
- Installing and configuring various operating systems
- Command line tools
- Operating system tools
- Control Panel
- Windows networking on a client/desktop
- Maintenance procedures
- OS security settings
- Client-side virtualization
- Security threats and preventative measures
- Secure a workstation
- Methods of destroying data and it's disposal
- SOHO wireless and wired networks
- Mobile Devices and mobile OS
- Network connectivity and email configuration
- Mobile device security
- Tablets and laptops
- Mobile device synchronization
- Troubleshooting theory
- Issues of motherboards, RAM, CPU and power
- Troubleshooting hard drives and RAID arrays
- Video and display issues
- Issues with wired and wireless networks
- Operating system problems
- Security issues and best practices
- Repair and troubleshoot common laptop
- Troubleshoot printers with appropriate tools
CompTIA Certification Exam
A+ 220-901 Exam (Passing score: 675)
CompTIA A+ measures the necessary competencies of an entry-level IT professional with a
recommended 500 hours of hands-on experience. It tests for the fundamentals of computer technology, basic networking, as well as the configuration and installation skills required of all
entry-level technicians working with PCs and laptops.
A+ CompTIA 220-902 Exam (Passing Score: 700)
The 220-802 exam is an extension of the knowledge and skills if the IT technician and is
focused on installation, configuration, troubleshooting and tools used with PC O/S as well as with mobile devices using Android and Apple Operating Sytsems
Effective January 1, 2011, all CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+ certifications will be valid for three years from the date the candidate is certified. To renew the
certification, candidates can take the latest version of those exams or enroll in the CE (Continuing Education) program.
If the Boot Camp schedule does not suit your needs, we also offer Self Paced Self Study training Courses
Daily lectures, labs, and review sessions are supplemented by a combination of:
- CompTIA Approved Program Courseware - developed to address the unique demands of accelerated learners.
- Networking and CompTIA A+ Exam Review Study Guides
A+ BootCamp Class includes:
- COMPTIA A+ & Network Essentials study materials for your training needs.
- Top-notch instruction. Our instructors are unequaled among training providers, and hold the most prestigious certifications and cutting-edge expertise.
- They are available to you throughout the day for the length of the course for group instruction, lab exercise leadership and individual coaching.
- Our unique, time-proven curriculum. Most training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
- We teach to accommodate every student's learning needs, including instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, assessment of readiness
for testing, question and answer drills, and friendly competitions between concurrently running classes.
- Lab manuals, guidebooks, and self test software are utilized to augment your courseware and instruction. And the instructors are with you every step of the way.
- State-of-the-art educational facilities. Many training providers have makeshift classrooms that are only available during certain hours of the day.
- We offer dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs, and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students
consistently say our facilities are unsurpassed!
- You will have 24-hour access to quality personal workstations, audiovisual equipment, supplies, and lab equipment.
- Three testing vouchers for testing on-site. Other training providers must also convert their classrooms for testing during set times, regardless of the students' study needs or patterns.
- The On site VUE Testing Center, on-site yet separate from the classrooms, is available during flexible testing hours.
- Seven nights of accommodations. Accommodations are provided for you in a modern, deluxe suite or villa - making studying comfortable and convenient.
- Breakfasts, lunches, fresh-brewed coffee, and ample snacks and beverages throughout the day.
- Our guarantee. We guarantee results: We guarantee that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program
completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
- Come to our class for the most comprehensive training experience possible.
Class Schedules A+/Network+
5/2/2016 - 5/8/2016 Orlando, FL
5/23/2016 - 5/29/2016 Bushkill, PA
5/23/2016 - 5/29/2016 Los Angeles, CA
6/6/2016 - 6/12/2016 Fredericksburg, VA
6/13/2016 - 6/19/2016 Dallas, TX
6/13/2016 - 6/19/2016 Washington, DC
7/11/2016 - 7/17/2016 Chicago, IL
7/18/2016 - 7/24/2016 Bushkill, PA
7/25/2016 - 7/31/2016 Dallas, TX
8/1/20168/ - 7/2016 Bushkill, PA
8/8/2016 - 8/14/2016 Atlanta, GA
8/15/2016 - 8/21/2016 Washington, DC
8/22/2016 - 8/28/2016 Dallas, TX
8/29/2016 - 9/4/2016 San Francisco, CA
9/5/2016 - 9/11/2016 Orlando, FL
9/12/2016 - 9/18/2016 Bushkill, PA
9/19/2016 - 9/25/2016 New York City, NY
9/26/2016 - 10/2/2016 Dallas, TX
10/10/2016 - 10/16/2016 Bushkill, PA
10/17/2016 - 10/21/2016 Washington, DC
10/24/2016 - 10/30/2016 Philadelphia, PA
10/31/2016 - 11/6/2016 Dallas, TX
11/7/2016 - 11/13/2016 Bushkill, PA
11/14/2016 - 11/20/2016 Washington, DC
12/5/2016 - 12/11/2016 Bushkill, PA
12/12/2016 - 12/18/2016 Bushkill, PA
1/9/2017 - 1/15/2017 Bushkill, PA
1/16/2017 - 1/22/2017 Washington, DC
1/23/2017 - 1/29/2017 Dallas, TX
- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to start of class.