DCUFD Cisco Data Center Class for Designing Data Center Unified Fabric 5.0 Training
The Cisco 642-996 DCUFD Certification for Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Solutions Design exam is one of the
tests associated with the CCNP DC certification. This exam will test a student's knowledge of designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric solutions. Candidates can prepare for this exam
by taking the 5-day Data Center Class for Unified Fabric Solutions Design named DCUFD class.
Cisco DCUFD Class Covers the following
In this class, you will learn about Cisco's high-end switching portfolio, architectural components of the Nexus and Catalyst switching lines, Cisco IOS
and NX-OS software architecture, as well as management from the network design perspective. You'll examine the features of these platforms, ranging from
continuous operation, resiliency, and virtualization to power efficiency and management.
You will know how to design a data center network architecture as an Ethernet-only data center, or as a data center using unified fabric. We will cover the
various service modules and line cards for Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches and ASA 5500 Adaptive Security Appliances, and we will introduce
you to the Cisco Application Networking Services (ANS) portfolio, including ACE module and ACE appliance.
DCUFD Cisco Data Center Training Exam has a duration of 90 minutes (65-75 questions) and given through Pearson Vue.
- Technologies and Products used within the Data Center Business Advantage Architecture
- The Core and Distribution layer
- Design the access layer
- The application services considerations
- Design security considerations
- The network management considerations
What You'll Learn
- Data Center network architecture design basics, challenges, and environmental requirements
- Cisco data center network equipment
- Virtualization principles and Concept used in data center networks
- Data center services and security
- Data Center standards, trends, and sizing guidelines
DCUDF Cisco Data Center Training Class Labs
- Demo 1: Discover Network Infrastructure Topology
- Lab 1: Explore Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch VDC
- Lab 2: Explore Fabric Virtualization
- Demo 2: Design Data Center Topologies with vPC and FEX
- Lab 3: Design DCI with OTV
- Lab 4: Designing Layer 3 High Availability
Cisco DCUFD Certification Dates and Locations