CompTIA Linux+ Bootcamp Training Classes Powered by LPI
Get certified in just 7 Days!
The goal of this seven-day accelerated Linux+ Bootcamp Training class powered by the LPI course is to provide IT professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to support
Linux-based networks. This is a performance-based course, designed upon the job-related tasks an IT professional must perform using all of the features of Linux operating systems.
The Linux+ class covers system architecture, installation and package management, GNU and Unix commands, devices, Linux file systems, and the File system Hierarchy
Standard. Professionals who pass the exam can work at the Linux command line, perform maintenance tasks, assist users, and install and configure workstations.
Our Comptia Linx+ Certification Classes is unlike any other - you will learn more. We offer accelerated certification training courses that ensure professionals will emerge with thorough
knowledge of the products as well as their certifications.
Instructors are available at all times to provide individual and group attention, lead lab exercises and practice sessions, and ensure the students success. Our attention to detail
shows in our unsurpassed instruction and customer service, our classroom and testing facilities, and our individual and corporate success stories.
From the skillful crafting of our unique curriculum and careful selection of courseware to every detail of your training comfort, Our Linux boot camp is the best way to obtain your Linux+
certification. Other training providers cannot match our commitment to quality instructor-led training and top-notch educational facilities.
The boot camp program for accelerated Linux certification is the most comprehensive, flexible educational format available.
CompTIA Linux+ Bootcamp Class
You may choose to have your exam records forwarded to the Linux Professional Institute. By passing CompTIA exams LX0-101 and LX0-102, you are eligible to become certified in LPIC-1
as well, enabling further participation in the LPI program if you choose to continue further.
The CompTIA Linux+ certification validates the knowledge and abilities of individuals with at least six months of practical Linux experience. Students seeking Linux+ certification are
required to take two CompTIA Linux+ examinations, which measures:
- Planning and Implementation (4%)
- Installation (12%)
- Configuration (15%)
- Administration (18%)
- System Maintenance (14%)
- Troubleshooting (18%)
- Identify, Install and Maintain System Hardware (19%)
Linux Training Online
Dates and Location of Classes
CompTIA Linux+ Boot Camp Class Schedule
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to
ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply knowledge critical to a Linux Administrator.
8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Hands-on Labs
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner and Relaxation
7:30 pm to 8:00 pm Wrap Session
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Practice Drills
Days 1 -3
- Introduction to Linux
- PC hardware identification and configuration
- Shell features and configuration
- Linux editors
- File systems
- Files and Commands
- File Permissions
- Text Processing
- Software Management
- LX0-101 exam
- Boot Process and Run Levels
- User/Group Administration
- System Administration
- Network Services
Boot Process and Run Levels
- User/Group Administration
- System Administration
- LX0-102 Exam
Throughout the course, we will evaluate the student's progress and preparedness for the vendor exams through the use of:
- Quizzes administered to assess strengths and weaknesses and identify areas that need additional instruction
- Practice exams that simulate the look, feel and content of the vendor's exams, to assess preparedness for the actual vendor exam as well as identify areas that need more focus.
Boot Camp Class Includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Course ware, and Self-Testing Software
- Seven (7) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Most Meals; Breakfast, Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly brewed Coffee
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete this program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program
for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam Track
Note: Students may opt to take the LPI and/or CompTIA Linux+ exam paths. Please
contact an enrollment advisor to discuss your requirements - and what certification(s) may best suit your individual needs.
We now offer our CompTIA Linux+ courses as self paced online training.
Linux+ Class Schedules -
5/23/2016 - 5/27/2016 Washington, DC
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. ISC2 cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.