Microsoft MCSE SQL Server Bootcamp Class for Data Platform Certification Training
With our 14-day Microsoft MCSE Bootcamp Class for Data Platform you will be using your knowledge and skills of SQL
Server 2012 to install, maintain, configure and design the Microsoft Database. Through our use of many learning styles in our instructor led boot cap programs, you will experience real world examples, hands
-on labs and simulations to prepare you for both the MCSA and MCSE certification exams.
All levels of business are experiencing a data revolution across multiple devices, applications, and individual roles. When you earn your Microsoft
MCSE Data Platform Certification, your valuable knowledge and skills to build enterprise-scale data solutions in the cloud or even on premises is evidenced by your peers and employers.
MCSE credential requires recertification every three years, to show continued ability to perform in the specific solution area
Training Dates and Locations Nationally
Our MCSE Bootcamp includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training by Microsoft Certified Trainers utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery.
- Blended-Learning Instruction comprised of comprehensive study materials, pre-class mentoring, customized Microsoft Curriculum,
comprehensive lab manuals, and Self-Test Testing Software.
- Fourteen (14) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation.
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing.
- Most Meals; Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee.
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete this Boot Camp Program without having successfully passed all vendor
examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodation and vendor exam fees.
Microsoft MCTS SQL 2008 Self Paced Online or CD-ROM Course for Certification
MCSE Server 2012 Class Schedule:
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply
knowledge critical to an MCSE Data Platform on SQL Server 2012. Please note that changes may be made to the schedule on a daily basis to ensure that the goals of the course are met.
- 8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction: Lecture
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Interactive, Hands-on Labs
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner Break, Study Time, One-One Instructor Mentoring
- 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm Wrap-Up Sessions
Bootcamp Training Class Covers
Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Introducting Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Transact-SQL Querying
- SELECT statements; Sorting and Filtering Data
- SQL Server Denali Data Types
- SQL Server Built-in Functions
- Grouping and Aggregating Data; Set Operators
- Subqueries, Views, and Table Expressions
- Ranking, Offset, and Window Aggregates; Pivoting and Grouping
- Stored Procedures and Advanced T-SQL
- Error Handling and Troubleshooting, Query Performance, and Transactions
Administering a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database
- Preparing Systems for SQL Server 2012
- Installation and Preparation
- Working with Databases
- Recovery Models
- Backup and Restore Databases
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Authenticating and Authorizing Users; Server and Database Roles
- Auditing and Tracing
- Automating SQL Server 2012; SQL Server Agent Security
- Single and Multiple SQL Server 2012 Servers
Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Data Warehousing
- Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Data Warehouse Schema
- Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
- SSIS Package Data Flow and Control Flow
- Debugging and Troubleshootings
- Incremental ETL Packages in SSIS
- Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packings
- Data from the Cloud; Master Data Services
Developing SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Data Types, Tables, and Views
- Table Structures and Data Integrity
- SQL Server Execution Plans
- Indexing and Improving Performance through Non-clustered Indexes
- Views; Merging Data; Table Types
- Stored Procedures and User-Defined Functions
- Transactions, Locks, and Transaction Isolations Levels
- Triggers and Error Handling
- Integrating CLR Code into SQL Server 2012
- XML and Spatial Data in SQL Server 2012
- Full-Text Indexing and Queries
Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server 2012
- Database Structure
- Databases and Database Objects
- Database Security
- Troubleshooting and Optimization Solution
Certification Exam for both MCSA and MCSE Tracks
- 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- 70-464: Developing SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server 2012
Boot Camp Class Schedule
5/2/2016 - 5/15/2016 Sarasota, FL
5/30/2016 - 6/12/2016 Sarasota, FL
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP and other (ISC)2 class cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free downloads and additional information