Microsoft MCSE SharePoint Training Bootcamp Classes for Certification
Our 7-day Microsoft MCSE SharePoint Server Training Bootcamp Classes are intended for
experienced SharePoint professionals who are working in an enterprise environment.
Our MCSE Sharepoint class is designed for those interested in gaining the current skills needed for installing and managing SharePoint while preparing for both core and
advanced solutions exams.
SharePoint 2013 has many new collaboration tools and workloads and is designed to run on a Windows 2012 server. It is essential that you first have
your MCSA Windows Server 2012 credential, so you are familiar with setting up the host server. As this is an accelerated program, it is also recommended
that you have at least one year prior experience working with SharePoint.
Microsoft MCSE SharePoint Bootcamp Class Covers
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (Exam 70-331)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (Exam 70-332)
MCSE SharePoint Training Class includes:
- Extended day classes 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Blended-Learning Instruction comprised of comprehensive study materials, , customized Microsoft Curriculum, comprehensive review manuals, and study guides
- Six (6) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation.
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Examination Vouchers with On-site Certification Testing.
- Most Meals; Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee.
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete our MCSE Sharepoint Bootcamp Class without having successfully passed all
vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodation and vendor exam fees.
MCSE Sharepoint 2013 Certification Covers
- Designing SharePoint Topologies
- Information architecture
- Logical architecture
- Physical architecture
- Plan an online deployment
- Plan Security
- Platform security
- Farm-level security
- Install and Configure SharePoint Farms
- Farm-wide settings installation and configuration
- Enterprise search
- Managed Metadata Service (MMS)
- User Profile Service (UPA) application
- Web Applications and Site Collections Managment
- Site collection security
- Manage search and taxonomy
- Maintain and Monitor a SharePoint Environment
- Troubleshoot, tune and optimize the SharePoint environment
- Plan Business Continuity Management
- SQL and Sharepoint high availability and disaster recovery
- Backup and restore
- Social workload
- Search workload
- Web Content Management (WCM)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Upgrade and Migrate a SharePoint Environment
- Evaluate content and customizations
- The upgrade process
- Upgrade site collection
- Service Applications
- App Management
- Productivity services
- Service application federation
- Business Connectivity Service (BCS) and Secure Store application
- SharePoint Solutions, BI, and Systems Integration
- BI infrastructure
- Work management
Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Class Schedule
4/17/2016 - 4/23/2016 Sarasota, FL
5/15/2016 - 5/21/2016 Sarasota, FL
****Refund Policy- For full refund, SharePoint 2013 Class must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior
to start of class. (ISC)2 class cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free Download and information