Microsoft MCSE SQL Server Bootcamp Classes for Business Intelligence (BI) Certification Training
When you have taken your MCSE
SQL Server Bootcamp training class for Business Intelligence from Netwind Learning Center, you will have attained proven skills and knowledge which organizations need to in order to
properly design, build, and deploy BI solutions to reach more people.
In our 6-day course, you will learn how to implement a Business Intelligence platform for Microsoft SQL Server
2012. Since everyones learning style is different, our accelerated training course will incorporate multiple teaching methods including auditory, visual and
hands-on techniques, to help ensure success in the training environment.
Earning your MCSE SQL 2012 BI certification gives you the competitive edge to be successful when implementing Business Intelligence solutions for today.
MCSE credentials require recertification every three years to show continued ability to perform in the specific solution area
Training Dates and Locations Nationally
Our MCSE SQL Server Bootcamp training class includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training by Microsoft Certified Trainers utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery.
- Blended-Learning Instruction comprised of comprehensive study materials, pre-class mentoring, customized Microsoft Curriculum,
comprehensive lab manuals, and Self-Test Testing Software.
- Five (6) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation.
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Examination Vouchers & On-site Certification Testing.
- Most Meals; Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee.
- Examination Passing Policy. Should a student complete this Boot Camp Program without having successfully passed all vendor
examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodation and vendor exam fees.
MCSE Server Class Schedule
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply
knowledge critical to an MCSE SQL Server 2012 BI. Please note that changes may be made to the schedule on a daily basis to ensure that the goals of the course are met.
- 8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction: Lecture
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Interactive, Hands-on Labs
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner Break, Study Time, One-One Instructor Mentoring
- 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm Wrap-Up Sessions
MCSE SQL Server Classes Cover
Build an Analysis Services Database
- Dimensions and measures
- Dimensions in a cube
- Schema to support cube architecture
- Create measures
- Implement a cube
- Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) queries
- Custom logic in a data model
- Implement storage design in a multidimensional model
- Appropriate model for data analysis
Manage, Maintain, and Troubleshoot an SSAS Database
- Analyze data model performance
- Data models
- Data analysis issues
- SSAS databases
- Install and maintain a SSAS instance
Build a Tabular Data Model
- Permissions and roles in Business Intelligence Semantic Model (BISM)
- Tabular data model
- Business logic in a tabular data model
- Data access for a tabular data model
Build a Report with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Design a report
- Report layout and interactivity in a report
- Authentication and authorization for a reporting solution
- Reporting services issues
- Report environment management
- Report data sources and datasets configuration
Plan Business Intelligence (BI) Infrastructure
- Performance and scalability planning
- Plan and manage upgrades
- Maintain Server health
Design BI Infrastructure
- Security strategy
- SQL partitioning, backup, logging and auditing strategies
Design a Reporting Solution
- Reporting Services dataset design
- Microsoft Excel Services/Reporting for SharePoint
- Data acquisition strategy
- Plan and manage reporting services configuration
- BI reporting solution architecture design
Design BI Data Models
- Data warehouse Design
- Schema Design
- Cube architecture and fact tables
- BI semantic models
- Design and create MDX calculations
Design an ETL Solution
- SSIS package execution
- Deploy SSIS solutions
- Configurations for SSIS packages
MCSE SQL Server Class Exam Track
- 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
SQL Business Intelligence (BI) Class Schedule
5/15/2016 - 5/20/2016 Sarasota, FL
6/12/2016 - 6/17/2016 Sarasota, FL
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP and other (ISC)2 class cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free Download and