PMI PMP Bootcamp Classes for Certification Training
About the PMP v5 Credential
Our 5-day Project Managment PMP Bootcamp Class is based upon the current PMBOK 5th edition. Our certification training course for Project Management provides the techniques and practices that experienced
Project Managers utilize.
If you enjoy the prestige that comes from being the best in your field, then you will appreciate the professional advantages derived from attaining the PMP® credential, the professions most globally
recognized and respected certification. The designation following your name tells current and potential employers that you have demonstrated a solid
foundation of knowledge from which you can competently practice project management.
Although the exam has changed, the requirements to earn your PMP designation remains the same. If you do not have the prerequisites to attain your PMP, perhaps the CAPM certification may be more suitable.
The CAPM® credential is designed for project team members and entry-level project managers, as well as qualified undergraduate and graduate students. The growing need for
project management knowledge and proficiency is among the optimistic forecasts for IT professionals.
Class Dates and Locations.
This Four (4) day PMP Bootcamp class is intended for:
- Project Managers, Program Managers, Team Members, PMO Directors, IT professionals, Project Planners, Business Analysts, Product Managers.
- R&D Engineers, Consultants, Government Contractors, Small Business Owners.
- Anyone seeking the PMI's credential who wants to make project management their profession.
Our PMI PMP Classes includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Class Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware, and Self-Testing Software
- Four (4) Days of Deluxe Hotel Accommodation(non virtual classes)
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Most Meals; Breakfast, Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks and Freshly-brewed Coffee
Boot camp Training Prerequisites
To obtain the PMP® credential, candidates must first demonstrate eligibility by meeting the following requirements:
- High school diploma or Associates Degree /global equivalent secondary school diploma; 7,500 hours of project management experience; 60 unique (non-overlapping)
months of project management experience within the eight-year period prior to the application; 35 contact hours of project management education.
- For candidates with a Baccalaureate/global equivalent university degree; 4,500 hours of project management experience; 36 unique (non-overlapping) months of project
management experience within the eight-year period prior to the application; 35 contact hours of project management education(our boot camp covers this requirement).
To obtain the CAPM® credential, candidates must first demonstrate eligibility by meeting one of the following requirements:
- High school diploma or Associates Degree /global equivalent secondary school diploma; 1,500 hours of project management experience; 36 unique (non-overlapping) months of project management experience.
- High school diploma or Associates Degree /global equivalent secondary school diploma; 23 contact hours of project management education.
PMP Class Courseware
Students attending this program will receive a robust set of course materials that caters to
each of the three primary individual learning-intake styles (auditory, visual, and kinesthetic-tactual) - critical for a successful accelerated learning experience.
- Proprietary, accredited courseware
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) current edition
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture|Lab|Review) Delivery.
- Pre-class mentoring and access to our Online Project Management Reference Library.
- Exam preparation and simulation pocket guide with sample questions and answer key.
Although the examination is not included, it is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions, of which 25 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions are randomly placed throughout
the exam and do not effect the candidate's score. They are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to increase the number of future examination questions.
The allotted time to complete the examination is four hours. The four-hour examination is preceded by a 15-minute computer tutorial, which is not part of the allotted four hours.
If you are unable to attend our boot camp program, we also offer our Self Paced authorized PMP course online. Fulfills the 35 contact hours required for PMI Certification.
PMP® Certification Exam :
- Developed and validated by global work groups of content experts
- Referenced to current resources from project management textbook sources
- Monitored through psychometric analysis, and
- To satisfy the test specifications of a job analysis
The passing score for the PMP® Examination is determined by a criterion-referenced approach called the Modified Angoff Technique, a certification industry standard practice
relying on the collective judgments of groups of PMP® certificants from around the globe.
PMI Course Outline
- Introduction to PMP and CAPM
- Requirements and exam questions
- Maintaining your credentials
- Tips for taking the exam
- Structure and Definitions
- Life Cycle
- Responsibilities and Code of Ethics
- Project Integration Management processes and overview
- Create a Project Charter
- Develop a Project Management Plan
- Integrated change control
- Scope Management Plan
- Scope Statement
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Project Time Management
- Plan schedule
- Sequence Activities
- Project Network Diagram
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Activity Durations
- Develop a Project Schedule
- Cost management planning
- Establish a budget
- Estimate Project Costs
- Establish a Cost Baseline
Project Quality Management
- Project Quality Management Plan
- Quality assurance
- Quality control
Human Resource Management
- Document Roles, Responsibilities, and Reporting Relationships
- Acquire and Develop the Project Team
- Manage project teams
- Project Communications management overview
- Communications management plan
- Control and manage communications
Project Risk Management
- Risk Management plan and overview
- Identify Project Risks and Triggers
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Develop a Risk Response Plan
- Monitor and control risks
Project Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder management plan and review
- Identifying stakeholders
- Control and manage stakeholder
Daily Class Schedule:
8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Hands-on Labs
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner and Relaxation
7:30 pm to 8:00 pm Wrap Session
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Practice Drills
Dates and Locations
5/2/2016 - 5/5/2016 Washington, DC
5/2/2016 - 5/5/2016 Virtual Classroom Live 9:00 AM EST
6/20/2016 - 6/23/2016 Bushkill, PA Seats Available
6/20/2016 - 6/23/2016 Virtual Classroom Live
**Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP and other (ISC)2 class cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2..